Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our old companion Power Point and the unknown guy Prezi

While reading Santiago's blog, particularly his comment on the Power Point we worked on in Literature II last year, I remembered my best work with this tool. To be honest, I acknowledge it is not so impressive, but I recall the time it took and my special concern on making it look eye-catching. Feel free to judge it. The importance of being Earnest - Act II
Last friday, I met with Alejandra in order to think of our lesson about travelling. We have chosen to develop our presentation with Prezi, just to give it a try. At the beginning, I felt puzzled about it. Luckily, Ale is more of a digital native than I am. Even though we spent more than four hours - a long period of time - it was really enriching for two main reasons: we used Prezi successfully for the first time ever and we could give the Presentation our personal touch (for instance, the listening task will be the description of a journey around England, visiting places where Harry Potter's scenes were filmed and The Beatles's hometown.)
This Tutorial I found in Youtube was of interest. Have a look at it, if you feel like doing so:


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Prezi with the Beatles' hometown! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way... veeeery nice that presentation for 'The importance...' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Santi! Hope you've enjoyed the prezi with the Beatles' information...!

    ReplyDelete